Terms & Conditions
By using our services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use our services. You must be at least 18 years of age to use our services. If you are not at least 18 years old, please do not use our services.
This Agreement is made between Innovative Trading Strategies and you, the user and/or member of our services (“you”). We reserve the right at any time to:
- Change the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- Change the services, including eliminating or discontinuing any content on or feature of our website; or
- Change any fees or charges for use of our services.
Any changes we make will be effective on the next 1st of the month following notice of any change is provided to you, which may be done by means including, without limitation, posting on the website or via electronic mail. Your use of our services after such notice will be deemed acceptance of such changes. Be sure to review this Agreement periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version. Upon our request, you agree to sign a non-electronic version of this Agreement.
WEBSITE CODE OF CONDUCT: You agree not to:
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor or member from using our website & services, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or “cracking” or defacing any portion of any of the website;
- Use the website or services for any unlawful purpose;
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
- Intentionally re-register for multiple free trials under different email addresses within a six-month period as a means to avoid paying for a given service. Our business requires substantial expenses to operate, including advertising fees, technology-related costs and marketing expenses, among others. In order to cover these expenses, our services are made available only to fee-paid members and limited-time free trial subscribers. By using our website & services, you agree to respect that fact and to not sign up for more than one free trial to any given service within a six-month period. You are, of course, more than welcome to sign up for one free trial to all of our various services. You simply cannot sign up for two or more trials to the same service within a six-month period;
- Transmit (a) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes on our intellectual property or other rights; (b) any material, non-public information without the authorization to do so; (c) any trade secret of any third party; or (d) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities, or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us); · Engage in spamming or flooding;
- Transmit any software or other materials that contain any virus, worm, time bomb, Trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive component;
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, de-compile or disassemble any portion of any of the website or services;
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in the website;
- Frame” or “mirror” any part of the website or service without our prior written authorization;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the websites or their contents;
- Harvest or collect information about website visitors or members without their express consent; or
- Permit anyone else whose account or subscription was terminated or who has not registered or paid for our content to use any portion of the website or service through your subscription, username or password.
REGISTATION FOR RSUBSCRIPTION SERVICES: To have access to certain subscription or members-only sections of our website, you must be or become a member. When and if you register to become a member, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the appropriate registration form, and (b) to maintain and update your information to keep it accurate, current, and complete. You acknowledge that if any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and your use of our services.
Please note that by providing your email address to us, you agree to receive occasional emails from us in the future regarding certain financial offers that may interest you. You can always opt-out from receiving these offers by simply clicking on the link located at the bottom of each marketing email we send. As part of the registration process, you will also be asked to select a username and password. We may refuse to grant you a username that impersonates someone else, is or may be illegal, is or may be protected by trademark or other proprietary rights law, is vulgar or otherwise offensive, or may cause confusion, as determined by us in our sole discretion. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure, you must promptly change your password by updating your account information, and immediately notify us by visiting our Contact Us page.
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD AND FOR ANY AND ALL ACTIVITIES (INCLUDING PURCHASES) THAT ARE CONDUCTED THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT.
SUBMISSIONS: By sending or transmitting to us creative suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts, information, or other materials (collectively, “Materials”), you grant us and our designees a worldwide, non-exclusive, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers), assignable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, distribute (through multiple tiers), create derivative works of, publicly perform, publicly display, digitally perform, make, have made, sell, offer for sale and import such Materials in any media now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the Materials.
JURISDICTIONAL ISSUES: The website is solely directed to individuals residing in the United States. We make no representation that materials in or related to the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access the website or our services from other locations do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent applicable. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the website and/or the provision of any service or product described thereon to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction we so desire, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any such service or product that we provide.
LINKS TO WEBSITES: This website may contain links to other Internet websites or resources. We neither control nor endorse such other websites, nor have we reviewed or approved any content that appears on such other websites. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be held responsible for the legality, accuracy, or inappropriate nature of any content, advertising, products, services, or information located on or through any other websites, nor for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by the use of or reliance on any such content.
NOTICE: Testimonials are believed to be true based on the representations of the persons providing the testimonials, but facts stated in testimonials have not been independently audited or verified. Nor has there been any attempt to determine whether any testimonials are representative of the experiences of all persons using our services or methods described herein or to compare the experiences of the persons giving the testimonials after the testimonials were given. The average reader should not necessarily expect the same or similar results. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. No person was compensated for providing a testimonial.
TERMINATION: This Agreement shall remain effective until terminated in accordance with its terms. Innovative Trading Strategies may terminate this Agreement, and/or your access to and use of the websites or any portion thereof, immediately, in the event we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have breached this Agreement. In addition, we reserve the right to terminate this Agreement without cause.
CANCELLATIONS: To remove yourself from auto renewal and cancel your account, please go to your PayPal account and cancel your renewal. Your billing expiration date can be found by keeping track of your start date or checking your PayPal account regarding your renewal date. Again, if you forget to close your account before billing recurs, this is your fair warning there are no refunds.
REFUND POLICY: Our refund policy states that when a member signs up, they immediately benefit from all the knowledge in the Members Area, real-time education, and new research findings, so we do not give refunds. If you sign up, plan on sticking around for the length of your term. There are absolutely no refunds including partial refunds, or if you forget, billing recurs automatically depending on the term of the membership you have. Also, there is no refund if a member is found to be spamming other websites, email addresses, free email sign up pages or any such solicitation to join another service. All such issues shall be reported to me via the contact page. Any member that solicits another site or service via the Innovative Trading Strategies website or live chat room shall have an immediate account termination with no refund of unused money.
Our subscriptions are on an “auto renewal” process which will automatically charge your card on every renewal term. You should recognize that investing and trading is a marathon, not a sprint so every last piece of information that can help you learn along the way and give you “an edge” over your competitors is worth investing in, especially when that information costs less per month than a night out of dinner and drinks aka invest in your education!
Non Disclosure Agreement:
1. Confidential Information
For purposes of this Agreement, “Confidential Information” shall include any and all Trade Secrets that are disclosed by Kevin Larocca, dba Innovative Trading Strategies, including all educational videos and material, trading methods, trading strategies and any information shared orally in the live trading rooms.
2. Receiving Party: shall hold and maintain the Confidential Information in strictest confidence for the sole and exclusive benefit of the Disclosing Party.
3. Receiving Party: shall carefully restrict access to Confidential Information to any person who has not purchased the rights from Kevin LaRocca or Innovative Trading Strategies or any third parties that have not signed this required non-disclosure
4. Time Periods:
The non-disclosure provisions of this Agreement shall survive the termination of this Agreement and Receiving Party’s duty to hold Confidential Information in confidence shall remain in effect indefinitely.
5. No Warranty:
All Confidential Information is provided by Disclosing Party “AS IS” and without any guarantee express, implied or otherwise, regarding the completeness, accuracy, future profitability or performance.
Both parties to this Agreement acknowledge and agree that the Confidential Information hereunder this Agreement is of a unique and valuable nature, and that any unauthorized sharing, distribution and broadcasting of the Confidential Information could have the potential to destroy and, at the very least, diminish the value of such information. The damages that the Disclosing Party could sustain as a direct result of the unauthorized dissemination of the Confidential Information would be impossible to calculate. Therefore, both parties hereby agree that the Disclosing Party shall be entitled to claim injunctive relief that would prevent the dissemination of any Confidential Information that would be in violation of the terms set forth herein this Agreement. Any such injunctive relief provided shall be in addition to any other
available remedies hereunder, whether at law or in equity. The Disclosing Party shall be entitled to recover any sustained costs and/or fees, including, but not limited to, any reasonable attorney’s fees which may be incurred while attempting to obtain any such relief. Furthermore, in the event of any litigation which may be related to this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any such reasonable attorney’s fees and expenses incurred.
Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be deemed to constitute either party a partner, joint venture or employee of the other party for any purpose.
If a court finds any provision of this Agreement invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall be interpreted so as best to affect the intent of the parties.
This Agreement expresses the complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter and supersedes all prior proposals, agreements, representations, and understandings. This Agreement may not be amended except in writing by the Disclosing party.
The failure to exercise any right provided in this Agreement shall not be a waiver of prior or subsequent rights.
11. Transfer or Assign:
This Agreement and each party’s obligations shall be binding on the individuals the have signed this agreement, and no transfer of assign is allowed.
Paragraph headings used in this Agreement are for reference only and shall not be used or relied upon in the interpretation of this Agreement.