Master Trading Education
Unlock Your Success Now!
Meet the Expert: Kevin LaRocca
- Featured in Barron’s, Wall Street Letter, and more.
- Trading and market analysis for over 40 years.
- Developer of the “Einstein Trading Method”
Invest in Your Future: Trading Educational Course
- Skip the confusing language.
- Learn the basics up to the proven methods to start earning.
- Get help along the way with our ever growing discord community.
Testimonials that speak for themselves.
- “Simply put, this is the most unique and consistently profitable system I’ve ever used.” –Douglas W
- “I did not have any experience but in a few months I was able to have daily earnings.” – Ed B.
Still have questions?
Ready to take your Trading Education journey to the next level? Reach out to us today to discover how Innovative Trading Strategies can empower your trading success. Let’s explore how our expertise and resources can help you achieve your financial goals.
To be a successful trader it’s imperative that you understand and have the ability to follow the price action of the markets like the large institutions and professionals do. All markets, in general, have certain behavioral characteristics,or patterns, that once understood, will help one predict price direction in advance. Your ability to learn and understand what these behavioral characteristics are, places the probability in your favor of making profitable trades. My method of trading is based on the concept that price movement is created like a hologram, which is just a set of interfering patterns that create a three-dimensional image. Within market price movement, there are five influencing dimensions, each dimension is expressed by its own unique behavioral pattern. These five patterns influence a separate and unique characteristic of the present and future price direction.
Most traditional traders use conventional technical analysis like (moving averages, oscillators, etc.) when determining their trading decisions. In my 40 years of trading experience and research, using these conventional methods in trading are not reliable, input values constantly changing and not effective long-term.
Furthermore, all such indicators are lagging of price(what DID happen, not what WILL happen). And secondly, they are only based on one visible dimension, and have no definitive value for predicting price direction.